How the INFLATION REDUCTION ACT Helps Working People
The Inflation Reduction Act is good for working families.
We have more details below, but the bottom line is: It will create union jobs, tax the rich, fight climate change and lower health care costs.
If you want details on what else is in this historic bill, keep reading ⤵⤵⤵
- 13 million people will save an average of $800 per year on health insurance premiums.
- Prevents premium hikes for people with Affordable Care Act coverage.
- Medicare can negotiate prescription drug costs, which can lower costs for millions of people.
- Caps insulin costs at $35/month for Medicare beneficiaries.
- Tax credits and rebates for working people making cleaner energy choices like electric vehicles and solar panels.
- Invests billions of dollars in American manufacturing to create hundreds of thousands of good-paying union jobs.
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions by 1 gigaton in 2030.
And don’t forget that we will make sure rich people and large corporations finally pay their fair share of taxes.
It’s been a long fight, but we finally did it. To the thousands of working people who came together and delivered this victory: Thank you.
Learn more: click here